We are looking for talented individuals to join our team and also business corporation opportunities. We offer not only no-ceiling opportunities but also competitive salary and benefits. If you are the "Start-up" team worker or a innovative person, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Use Social Media to drive traffic and increase sales.
-Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
-Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
-Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
-Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximum results.
-In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
-Excellent writing and language skills.
-Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of "Search and Social".-Social media marketing: 3 year
-Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO'S schedule is followed and respected.
-Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
-Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
-Meeting Minutes and task lists of discussions
-Drafting acknowledgement letters, email, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
-Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments in both U.S. and China.
-Bilingual (Mandarin & English)
-Strong computer and Internet research skills
-Creative thinker, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills
-Project coordination experiences
-Sensitivity to confidential matters, high attention to detail and accuracy, highly organized
-Valid Driver's license
-Lead the development of mobile applications. Collaborate with iOS, Android developers and UI designers to make the strategy into reality, and contribute to the development of innovative solutions that maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
-Manage high-level, time-sensitive, and fast-paced projects in a strategic and organised way.
-Create clear, milestone-based project plans to achieve project goals on schedule.
-Manage project communication, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
-Manage and track project timeline to achieve development scope, schedule and cost.
-3+ years of professional work experience in program/project/product management.
-Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, with experience managing and motivating teams and individuals.
Lead in the development of our iOS apps
- 2+ years of proven experience in a development role as building iOS apps and working with Objective-C and Cocoa
- Strong analytical, organization and communication skills
- BS/MS in CS. or related experience
- Experience connecting apps to web API’s and optimizing cached data
- App portfolio of projects done outside the office (bonus if on app store)
- Experience with CoreData, CoreAnimation
-Objective C, APIs, Cocoa, Internet of Things, CoreData, iOS Development / Objective-C (Cocoa Touch)
Lead in the development of our Android apps
- 2+ years experience building Android apps
- Mastery of Android design patterns
- Portfolio of apps deployed in the Android app marketplace
- Proven experience developing API backed apps
- BS/ MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related experience, preferred
- 4+ years of proven experience in a development role, preferred
- Proven experience architecting complex software solutions with an eye for security and stability
- On our team, you will own all things technology - Software Engineering, Architecture & Analysis, QA, Technical Operations, and Infrastructure.
- Working with marketing and product teams, you will design user workflows, website structure and processes/algorithms, and have the ability to transform these designs into actual responsive web and mobile apps, or you’re a quick learner.
- Interview engineering candidates.
- Collaborate directly with founder to plan, execute and measure the success of all of product and engineering objectives across web and mobile.
- Work with all cross-functional teams (mechanical, design, embedded systems, marketing) to deliver a successful product to market.
- You love working on Internet of Things that incorporate hardware and software have a solid track record of software development to prove it.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- You know how to build apps for iOS and Android or willing to learn.
- You are ready to work on the full stack - backend, frontend, and everything in between.
- You’ll be joining a small team focused on consumer-facing features, so you should be passionate about UX.
-Create user interface design concentrated on Mobile Application and Web
-Design explorations for User Interfaces and related visual design
-Join brainstorming, contribute idea for the design of project.
-2 years working as a UI Designer for both Web and Mobile Application
-Familiar with iOS and Android design pattern
-A solid portfolio to share and show us you create the magic we need
-Ability to deliver work on time with high quality
-Have original creative ideas, as well as willingness to take on board feedback to enhance direction
-Strong client facing and presentation skill is a plus
-Business Development, Sales, Strategic Partnerships, Growth Hacking, Channel Sales
All Job Location: New York/Orlando
Please submit your resume HERE